Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #213

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Charmcaster by Sebastien de Castell 
Releases on: March 17th 2018

The third book in the page-turning SPELLSLINGER fantasy series.

'I was getting almost as good at running away from enemies as I was at making them in the first place. Turns out, I wasn't running nearly fast enough.'

Kellen has begun to master his spellslinging and the Argosi tricks for staying alive, and he and Reichis have found a career that suits them both: taking down mercenary mages who make people's lives miserable. But Ferius is concerned that Kellen is courting disaster . . .

Perfect for fans of The Dark Tower, Firefly, Guardians of the Galaxy, Terry Pratchett, Ben Aaronovitch and Jim Butcher.

Thoughts:
Yaaaay!! The third book in Sebastien de Castell's Spellslinger series is just around the corner and I'm sooooo excited for it to come out. I really love this series--perfect if you love Rick Riordan--and I cannot wait to get my hands on Charmcaster as soon as it comes out! 
Have you read this series yet?
If not, what are you waiting for?!? Get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo